We developed the following Microsoft Access tips and recommendations to increase the speed and performance of the Access databases we develop so that they are fast and reliable. This information will also be helpful to the novice MS Access consultant in order to build better, faster and more efficient databases.
You will find that some of the recommendations below are simple to implement, while others are more difficult and require more work. However, they will all speed up the performance of your Microsoft Access Database so we recommend that you review them all and contact us if you have any questions or need additional assistance.
- Table Design Considerations
- Table Relationships
- Query Considerations and Tips
- Report and Form Considerations
- Compacting Microsoft Access Databases
- Jet 4.0 Engine
- PC Hardware Recommendations
- Database Name and Location