Help4Access is a progressive San Francisco employer. We have very low turnover but due to increased customer demand we are currently seeking professionals with excellent skills in Microsoft Access.
- We hire the best and the brightest.
- How do we do it?
- We treat and pay our employees well.
Here’s what we require
You must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.
- We use a third party screening company that utilizes the latest technology for criminal background checks
- Extra $$$ paid for Q or Top Secret Level Clearance as we have accounts in the governmental and financial service industry and regulations require this
At least 10 years of verifiable local San Francisco Bay Area Access experience
- You must supply 5 recent professional references (yes, we do check!)
- Must be a US Citizen or have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- You must live in the San Francisco Bay Area or be within a 50 mile radius and be willing to travel to local Bay Area companies
A clean background check
How it works
After you pass the screening process, we hire you as an independent contractor. Our certified project managers map out the technical requirements from our customers which you will implement on-site. You submit an invoice on a weekly basis and we pay you on a weekly basis.
We also pay bonuses for great work that’s delivered under budget and prior to deadlines.
Send your resume to: [email protected]